PukkaTeam Release Notes / Changelog
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Based on http://keepachangelog.com/
Latest release: 0.9.7 - 2017-05-04
Version 0.9.7 - 2017-05-04
- "Back to app" added further into the team settings page for convenience.
- Fullscreen mode now hides the "Make a Suggestion" menu.
- Hide all of the footer in Fullscreen mode - not just the text.
- Correctly remove emojis when user goes offline.
- Emojis not showing when a user comes online.
- "Back to app" link now links correctly in settings page.
- "Do not Disturb" red status bar not showing on refresh.
- Fix bug for users without teams that were unable to view settings.
Version 0.9.6 - 2017-04-28
- New Emojis
- Onboarding for new users
- Email Verification
- Indepth Set-up guide for Flash Safari and IE users
- Demo user for new members
- Closing Toolbar now persists on refresh
- Change Session Expiry message to say Reload rather than Login
Version 0.9.5 - 2017-04-19
- Medium and large webcam size options
- New community-based support system
- Customisable logo next to the PukkaTeam brand
- Added contact team member by mail
- Revamped User Interface
- Removed Appearin contact option for offline users
Version 0.9.2 - 2017-04-06
- Welcome message for users that integrate Slack.
- Offline users now show last presence update rather than last snapshot update.
- Issue with offline users that have never taken a snapshot showing inaccurate offline times.
- Users that use Slack integration and 2FA no longer sign in twice.
- Problem with users that have more than 1 PukkaTeam team and the same Slack team.
Version 0.9.1 - 2017-04-03
- Slack Integration.
- /pukkateam command which shows who's on PukkaTeam.
- /pukkasnap command which posts the a team member's latest photo.
- Team based login for adding PukkaTeam commands to Slack.
- User based login for adding Deep linking and pukkasnap command.
- Browser notifications for missed calls and team invites.
- Filter and sort persists on page refresh.
- Team members can now be contacted when they're offline or away.
- Notification menu will update in realtime for missed calls and team invites.
- Show the abbreviated timezone for users that are in a different timezone.
- Team members that are offline will display how long ago since they were online. e.g. "5 minutes ago".
- Missing Skype and Timezone preferences in settings page.
Version 0.9.0 - 2017-03-15
- Optional Google 2 Factor Auth - This can be set up in your profile under “Security”.
- Ability to promote another team member to owner.
- Webcam will only turn on when taking a photo (Chrome only) - This will be a great benefit for laptop users on the go.
- “Mirror” the webcam - Many users gave us feedback that when they’re showing something on their webcam it’s showing the wrong way around.
Internal system updates.
- “Remember me” now keeps your email saved for your next session.
- The login page previously had errors after a session had expired for a long time. An overlay will now show prompting users to log back in which fixed the issue.
Version 0.8.4 - 2016-09-08
- Teammates local time display and timezone support
- Full screen support
- Improved presence - users go offline quicker thanks to our improved presence tracking
- Improved first-boot experience - faster and better for everyone, especially folks using Flash-reliant browsers
- Video call ringing now only lasts 10 seconds
Version 0.8.3 - 2016-08-20
- Improved presence - user's who are actually online appear online straight away
- 'Offline' issues for teams with only 2 team members
Version 0.8.2 - 2016-08-10
- Improved sorting, filtering and status dropdowns to be clearer
- Improved some styling (e.g. colour of call buttons) and layout issues, especially teammate hover overlays
- High CPU usage and crashing tabs
- Snapshot timer button until functionality is ready for primetime
- Layout change buttons until we've found a more efficient way of handling layout
Version 0.8.1 - 2016-07-15
- Sorting and filtering of team members - e.g. show online teammates only, sorted by status
- Layout options (3-up, 4-up, 6-up) with sensible defaults based on current team size
- Appear.in call ringing noise
- Browser notification on new user login
- Moved to wide layout
- Your status-change button is now on your snapshot
- Some session time-out issues
Version 0.8.0 - 2016-07-05
- Appear.in integration for one-to-one calls (more coming soon!)
- Push.js browser notifications
- Missed call in-app notifications
- Upgraded to Spark v1.0.13
- Upgraded to Laravel v5.2.31 (incl. dependencies)
- Beta is now open to all
- Auto-logout on session death
Version 0.7.1 - 2016-06-07
- Upgraded to Spark v1.0.12
- Improved website content
Version 0.7.0 - 2016-06-06
- New overlay for when hovering over teammates' snapshots
- Skype integration: add your Skype username and allow teammates to call you from PukkaTeam with a single click
- Full cross-browser support (for snapshots) thanks to Addy Osmani's fantastic getUserMedia.js library (Flash required for Safari & IE)
- New, automatic 4-up view for larger teams
- FAQs section
- When your session has died, you will be taken back to the login screen automatically
Version 0.6.2 - 2016-05-25
- Automatically show new team members when they come online
- When new users come online but never change status
- A crash when users aren't part of any teams
- Some in-app footer z-index issues
Version 0.6.1 - 2016-05-25
- Frontend metadata for Twitter & Facebook
- Improved selfie button disabling and re-enabling
- Improved the feedback email handler to send more useful info to our support system
- Readability improvements to the changelog
Version 0.6.0 - 2016-05-21
- Timer on manual snapshot & bring video to the front to take better selfies
- Manually and automatically dismissable, repeating alert when everyone else is offline
- Dismissable info pane shows when you have no teammates
- Improved startup process to improve timings and speed
- Hide feedback button on mobiles - it was getting in the way a little bit
- First snapshot happening too soon (black picture) - definitely!
Version 0.5.0 - 2016-05-20
- Invite Team button
- Tweet button
- Browser compatibility
- Add team name to in-app page
- Reduced number of calls at app boot to reduce lag and bandwidth usage
- Various UI improvements
- Camera 'already in use' skewed images fixed
- First snapshot happening too soon (black picture) - hopefully!
- When everyone else is offline, stop doing stuff
- A raft of smaller bugs fixed
Version 0.4.0 - 2016-05-18
- Offline users now show correctly
- Disjointed layout on team page on some systems
Version 0.3.0 - 2016-05-17
- Manual status changes. New 'Do Not Disturb' status
- Manual snapshot feature - take a selfie!
- Switched to Pusher and WebSockets
- Better handling of user data on the client and server
- Snaps located in versioned team folder
- Face-tracking module disabled for now due to inconsistent status changes
- Reliance on Server-Sent Events (EventSource)
Version 0.2.0 - 2016-05-15
Version 0.1.0 - 2016-05-13